Effective Date: April, 2019
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of the policy and, in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification). We encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services or otherwise interact with us to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Collection of Information
- Information You Provide to Us:
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, provide feedback, participate in a contest or promotion, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, payment methods, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services:
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We may collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
3. Information We Collect From Other Sources:
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, online and offline data providers, from which we obtain demographic, interest based and online advertising related data, payment service providers who provide us with updated payment method information based on their relationship with you, and publicly available sources.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email, push notifications text messaging, and online messaging channels), so that we can send you news about STAGE, details about new features and content available on STAGE, and special offers, promotional announcements, and consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of STAGE and others;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes, and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Policy:
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of STAGE or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among STAGE and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
STAGE takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
STAGE is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
2. Promotional Communications:
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from STAGE by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non- promotional emails, such as those about our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.